Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Be Thankful Through Your Trials (5.21.13)

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

In everything that you are going through, 

take time and give Me thanks. 

Praise Me when you’re going through the struggles of this life, knowing what you’re going through will produce endurance. You must trust I am at work behind the scenes, and that I am working to give you the desires of your heart. 

I am smoothing away the rough edges in your life, so I need you to be patient when trials and tribulations come your way. Don’t you know I’m in control?

When the enemy comes like a roaring lion to devour you, don’t believe his schemes. Do not back down, nor be intimidated, by his viciousness. You know what he’s all about, and he is unable to make you fall, for I have posted my angels all round you and My banner is over you. 


I will never allow more to come upon you than what you are able to handle. 
I always watch over My children.

Trials and tribulations should only prompt you into praise and worship once you understand the purpose for them in your life. So don’t be afraid, and don’t be troubled, when trials of all sorts come your way.  Embrace them and give thanks in your trials to your Heavenly Father who is working on your behalf to produce fruit in your life that will last.



No comments:

Post a Comment