Saturday, May 25, 2013

Always, and in Everything, Give Thanks (5.25.13)

What do we offer to GOD when we are blessed with good things?
Do we even remember to say thank you?

The Lord has given us so much, and we should always, and in everything, give thanks to Him and give Him praise every day. Yes, you do get up every morning and go to work to make wages to buy the things you have. The love of GOD is the reason why you are able to get up every morning, with breath in your body, to go to your job.

All good things and blessings come from the Lord.
Thank Him today for blessing you with the things you have.
Ask the Lord this day, to bring a person into your path, in whom you can be a blessing to.
All that you have is not just for you, but the Lord wants to see if you will be a blessing to others. 
This does not necessarily mean giving away tons of money, but you can bless others through the gifts the Lord has given you.  Such as spending time with those who are less fortunate than you. 
Let them know that GOD loves them too.

A Prayer 
Father, 
In bad times, please be my strength.
In good times, celebrate with me Lord. 
Thank you Jesus for being with me, 
doing so much for me, and giving me so much. 
I thank you Lord for all that I have and don't have. 
Continue to bless me Father. 
In the name of your son, JESUS Christ. 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment