Thursday, May 16, 2013

In Every Moment, Seek God (5.16.13)

Seek Me early in the morning; 
seek Me throughout your day, 
and seek Me late, before you lie down at night. 

You need Me early in the morning before you start your day for My direction, guidance, and blessings upon the day.

You need Me throughout the day at work, in your responsibilities and activities, so I can give you My wisdom, peace and grace to get through the day-to-day cares of life.

And most of all, you need Me at the end of the day’s journey to commit all that you endured into My hands. It’s important for you to do this, so you can free yourself of the burdens.  I need you to release the burdens of the day into My hands, so that I can continue to work things out.

I’m asking you to take time for Me because it’s My desire to make your burden light and lift your load.  Not to place additional stress upon you by adding these additional tasks to your day.  I desire that you live a blessed and prosperous life, and the way to do this is to seek Me to lift your load.

Deuteronomy 4:29 - But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek Him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment