Monday, May 20, 2013

Giving You Strength, in the Valley (5.20.13)

The bones are rattling deep down in the valley. 

Though you thought you were left in the valley where your cries were not heard by GOD. You thought quietly within your heart that you were left to succumbed but GOD has promised, I have come to bring you Life. 

You thought in your mind, the vision I planted within you had died but I AM promised to fulfill it. The valley was just a place to prepare you for the climb up to the mountain. You thought your life had lost purpose when all along I AM has been building purpose within you, yes even in the valley. 

You thought you would not walk again but I AM has been strengthening you in ways you did not see. You thought, you would were too weak to run or even stand but the almighty I AM is giving you the grace needed to press on. I say unto you, I have sent My Word that is being fulfilled in this present time, and suddenly bone by bone you will become whole, strong and able. 

You will walk and not faint. 

My breath shall breathe upon you new life, new hope, new strength and new direction. 


No comments:

Post a Comment