Friday, May 10, 2013

Trust Me, Believe My Word, Come to Me & Be Still (5.10.13)

'For, behold, days are coming,' declares the Lord, 'when I restore the fortunes of My people Israel and Judah.'  The Lord says, 'I will also bring them back to the land that I gave to their forefathers, and they shall possess it.' - Jeremiah 30:3

There are times when the storms of life can make you feel as though all hope is lost, that no one cares and there is no way things can be ever be restored. 


The enemy would have you to think you’re never coming out of your dark valley experience. 

I know all about what you are going through.  
I’ve already been through it for you.  

I can and will restore all that’s been lost, if you only trust in Me, believe what is written in My word, and come to Me and be still.

Yes, you have gone through some fierce battles with the enemy.  His main goal is to wear you down and get your attention off the vision I have given you.  You must not allow him to do that. Your fellowship with Me is where your strength lies. If the enemy can disturb your relationship with Me, he knows you will lose faith, and everything else will collapse.

I am aware of every detail that has happened in your life, and I am working on your behalf to bring restoration to all that has been lost. Don’t faint, and don’t grow weary in your season of waiting for Me. 


I have not forsaken you, nor have I forgotten you. Even though you can’t see a way out of what you are going through, trust in Me; the way has been provided. 

Stand strong in My Name, and lift up your head. 

Your restoration is closer than you think. 

ALL IS NOT LOST.


No comments:

Post a Comment