Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Can You Hear Me in the Silence? (5.22.13)

My Child,
When I am still or silent, that is when I want your attention. That is when I want you to set yourself apart from the day-to-day cares of this world to spend time with Me in My word, and just talk to Me. 

If you quiet your heart and listen, then I will speak and tell you all you need to know, so you will be prepared for your next step. No, I’m not going to yell it or bring My word in a mighty storm. I will become quiet. And I will wait for you to notice, look to Me and listen for My still small voice.

I know you don’t realize this, but resting and listening for My voice is part of your preparation. This must be done so you will learn to move as I move. Simply quiet down, turn to Me and I will whisper in your ear all you need to know to get you prepared for the door I am about to open. It lies here before you ready, but you must quiet your heart and your mind and turn to Me.

And please, while you are waiting, don’t call our quiet time together wasted time. I don’t waste one second. While you wait in silence, or what you think is silence, it is My chance to minister a refreshing wind over your life. In this stillness I am turning your reversals into rehearsals for My Glory. Now rest in this and use this time to meditate and listen for My voice. Don’t worry about anything, just be still and listen. 

Can you hear Me in the silence?

1 Kings 19:12 - And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

HAVE A JESUS FILLED DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment