Thursday, October 9, 2014

Be Bold & Courageous; Keep Praying and Trust in God's Grace (10.9.14)

My Child,
I have not forgotten you. 

You cannot even begin to imagine 
how much I love and care for you. 
I have chosen you for such a time as this. 
I know that you are weary, because you have been
stuck where you are for such a long time.

However, just as I was with Joseph in his holding place,
so am I with you.
You are where I need you to be right now,
because of the work that must be done for the Kingdom
and My grace is more than sufficient for you.

I know that you are being physically and emotionally
challenged as never before, but I tell you
that you are too close to give up now.
All that you have been confronted with, 
has strengthened your faith and caused you 
to be more than a survivor.
 
YOU ARE AN OVERCOMER! 

Take a good look at yourself....
can’t you see how strong you’ve become? 
Why would you even think of turning back to your old lifestyle
just because of what you are going through? 

Be bold and courageous and trust in My grace. 

Take control of what you are going through,
just as you did in past times, with prayer and faith in Me. 

Let your prayers shake the very foundation of where you are,
and watch doors swing wide open for you.

I say unto you, keep praying and trusting in Me.
Do not turn right or left, but press on straight ahead.
Do not give up, My grace will see you through.
Yes, the times and circumstances will try your faith,
but you will pass these tests just as you did before.
My grace has always supplied all your needs,
and that has not changed, so never give up. 

Keep your eyes focused on Me
and see this situation become a victory in My name.
_________
 
MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:

Hebrews 10:38 - Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ

 ~ My Prayer Confession  ~
Precious Lord,
I shall not allow the enemy to cause me to give up. 
I have come this far by faith and Your amazing grace,
and I will continue to trust and stand on the word of the Lord.
I will not take back my confession of faith.
I will guard the Word You have planted in my heart
and see the vision come to pass.

In the name of Jesus, I have the victory!
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment