Friday, October 3, 2014

Do Not Be Weary. Come into Jesus' Presence, Be Still, Release Every Burden and Just Rest (10.3.14)

Beloved,
You have been feeling tired 
and your energy seems to have slipped away. 

Nevertheless, I say unto you, do not be weary in well doing. 

Make sure that what you are doing is according to My will and not yours alone. Such things seem good in the beginning, but after a while, they begin to take more and more energy to keep going. Come into My presence and be still. Release every burden, every disturbing thought and emotion, and just rest.

Do you remember when I went to the mountain to be alone and spend time with My Father in prayer? I did this for a time of refreshing, to stay close with My Father. This is what you need to do. As you are quiet before Me, I will comfort you, fill you to overflow with the Holy Spirit, and release healing and restoration into your entire being.

Take some time to reconnect with Me,
so you can make sure you are on the right path 
and only doing the will of GOD Our Father. 

No more worrying, you should just rest. 
Come to be refreshed. 
For I am Jesus Christ, 
One who heals and delivers. 
You need time to reconnect with Me.  
You need time to rest with Me.

Psalm 29:11 - The LORD will give strength to His people; The LORD will bless His people with peace.

Isaiah 28:12 - To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

Matthew 14:23  - And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.

Luke 6:12 - And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to GOD. 


No comments:

Post a Comment