Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Time to Let Go & Move Forward, With No Regrets, Forgetting All Pain & Loss (10.5.14)

My Child,
It is time for you to let go
and prepare to move forward without regret.

Distress and sorrow will only keep you bound to the past.

Now is the time to release everything that has caused you to mourn.
Once you have deliberately let go,
you will be released to rise up in the realm of My peace and joy.
I am the Lord Your God and I am speaking to those of you
who have believed the devil's lies, that there is nothing to live for
or hope for.  However, I am asking you to shake off his lies.
Put the devil where he belongs - under your feet.

Find some time to spend with Me,
and cast all that burdens you at My feet.
Come and let us fellowship together.
Allow My love to wash away the pain of the past
and renew your spirit.

My child, prepare to let go.
Let go, so you can move forward with Me.
And soon, you won’t even remember the pain or what you lost. 

My child, I tell you the truth,
you can't even imagine what I have in store for you. 
______

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment