Tuesday, October 14, 2014

God's Grace is Bigger than any Failure, Move Back into His Presence & Open Your Heart to Him (10.14.14)

My Child, 
Before you were formed in your mother's womb, I knew you.
I chose you and I brought you into this earth.
I have held you in the palms of my hand
from the beginning of time, and I have never let you go.

If you feel frustrated, and you feel that I am miles away from you;
My Child, it is not I who moved. 
I have been there all along and I have watched over you
from the beginning. You have moved.
If you desire to feel My closeness, all you have to do is reach out.

Let go of everything that is stressing you out and drawing you
away from Me; and just reach out and touch My hand yet again.  
As you come to Me in faith, I will meet you. 
As you reach out to Me in hunger, I will fill you with every good thing. 
You are so very precious to Me.
I have planned your path, every step of the way,
and even if you take a wrong turn sometimes,
My Grace is bigger than any failure.

I love you and I delight in being there for you.
Even if you have sinned and you are full of the flesh,
My arms stand wide open to you.

I want to help you break free and put you on a new path.
A path that will lead you to victory and blessing.
I do not intend for you to crawl along in life, and just make it!
I want you to live in abundance.

So grab my hand afresh and open your heart to Me,
so that I can do what I desire to do.
I want to bring healing.
I want to set you free from bondage.
I want to meet the desires of your heart.

I love you dearly, child.

Move back into my presence now,
and I will begin a work that will result in
a vessel more beautiful than the world has seen before,
says our Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment