Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I Will Lift Up Mine Eyes unto the Hills - Psalm 121:1 (10.15.14)

My Child,
You have seen others that are blessed beyond measure
in the natural, and you sit and wonder why not me?

Those same people being blessed in the natural,
are looking at others, wondering the same thing
about their spiritual blessing.

Remember, My rain falls on the unjust and the just.

Therefore, make every effort to keep yourself
set apart from jealousy and envy.
Please do not compare yourself with
what others possess or have attained.
Keep your eyes focused on Me,
and in due time you will reap in the natural
just as you have in the spiritual.

I want you to invest your time, money
and all that you are in Me.
My ways are not your ways,
however My ways are always what is best for you.

So, lift up your head to My hill, for I AM
where your help comes from, and I will
supply all that you need.
___________

Psalms 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth."

Matthew 5:45 - That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Ephesians 1:3 - Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment