Friday, October 10, 2014

Shake Thyself Loose, Fear Not nor be Dismayed; for God is our Strength & Help in Every Situation (10.10.14)

My Child,
I see the things that are looming before you, that have you overwhelmed.
I know you are doing your best to be strong and to overcome, 
but you feel weak and unable to cope. 
There’s a cloud of gloom and sorrow covering you, 
and your heart is troubled.  
However, I say to you - shake thyself loose,
fear not, nor be dismayed;
for I am your strength and help in every situation.

Shake yourself, and stop allowing thoughts of defeat
to hinder you from hearing My voice.
You are allowing the cares of the world to continue
to pull you away from Me; when you know deep within
your heart, the answers which you seek are with Me.

And you will find these answers when you shut out the voice
of the enemy and listen to only My voice.

If you are concerned that the work I started in you 
is hindered by what you are going through; 
rest assured, I do not take back My promises. 
My promises are yes and amen; 
and the good work I have begun in you.
I will bring it to perfection.

You are not inferior, 
so refuse to believe the lying accusations from the enemy
that bring condemnation.
You have been redeemed and set apart for My kingdom.
Believe this and let nothing take it away from you.

Go forth in the strength which I have provided to you.
Have faith and trust in Me; and I will cause you to
not only endure, but to succeed.

Shake yourself loose from the grips of the enemy,
and recognize with that Me, nothing is impossible.

I am your strength and your peace in the midst of the storm;
all you have to do is shake yourself loose and trust Me.
_______

Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 11:29 - For the gifts and calling of GOD are without repentance.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

No comments:

Post a Comment