Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Everything You are Going Through is Working Out for Your Good. Rejoice! (10.22.14)

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed: We are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; Cast down, but not destroyed. - 2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Beloved,
Just as Paul suffered in his ministry, and I suffered in mine,
so shall you suffer in the walk you have chosen.
After all you have chosen to follow Me.
Yet, I want you to be just as faithful as
My servant Paul, he didn’t give up.
Trouble surrounded him many times,
but he knew at all times I could see him through.
Why?  Because, Paul knew that trouble doesn’t last forever.

I must allow you to suffer as My Father allowed Me to suffer.
I never said it was going to be easy, but I always promised
you that I would be with you.
Remember, I told you I would never forsake you,
nor leave you.  My Words are true.
I am always watching over you.

My prayer in the garden wasn’t just for Me,
it was for all of My sheep.
I cried out in the garden; I cried out to My Father three times.
It was there I told My Father, nevertheless. Say it with Me.
NEVERTHELESS. NEVERTHELESS.
That is your word, your breakthrough word, use it with My name.
My name is JESUS.

Now press your way through Beloved.
Each test has a purpose, and each test will make you
wiser and stronger. I want you to be more like Me.
Everything you are going through is working out for your good.
Yes, it hurts. I know you want to give up,
but you can’t, because trouble won't last forever.

Think it not strange when a fiery trial comes upon you,
as though some strange thing has happened. It isn’t strange.
Look at how My disciples suffered, and how they were changed.
Oh, look at how suffering changed Job. Rejoice!
Push your way through the storm. Rejoice I say rejoice!
Trouble won’t last forever.

Again, I know it’s hard, but you have to know that I am with you;
and guiding you through the storm.
Think of how bad it would be if I wasn’t with you,
in the midst of the storm, holding back the winds and the waves of the sea.

Stop looking at the situations and the circumstances
of this life, and focus on My glory. 
Yes focus on Me, because I am the only one
that can change your situation.

Lift your eyes up and look unto the hills
from whence cometh your help, because trouble won’t last always.

You should know, that at the end of the storm will be your blessing.
Yes, there is a Lily in the Valley,
and it is as bright as the MORNING STAR.
There is a ROSE OF SHARON springing up
in the midst of your desert,
because your breakthrough is HERE.
Your deliverance is HERE.

The time has come for you to be blessed. 

~ Prayer ~
Heavenly Father,
I am so grateful that trouble won’t last forever.
I know, that as long as I have You in my life,
I will always be victorious.

I am so grateful for your amazing Grace,
and even though things sometimes seem to be unstable,
I will rejoice in your Holy Name, in spite of.

I know you are with me because Your Word said,
You will never leave me nor forsake me.

Thank you Lord God for all trials,
because I know I will overcome them all,
in Your name.

I offer this prayer in Your Son Jesus' name,
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment