Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Learning to Receive Blessings & Love (10.7.14)

My Child,
You may think that people don't care about you,
however there are people in your life who love you,
and truly care for you.

Sometimes it's hard for you to recognize,
because you are so busy caring for them.
You've always felt more comfortable giving than receiving.

You feel strange and tend to resist when
someone is trying to show their love for you.
However, I am opening your eyes so that you can see
how much you are cared for and loved.

Yes My Child, I know it is more blessed to give than receive,
but right now, you need to receive.
I want you to experience what you have given to others.

Do not worry, I will not allow you to become prideful. 
Learning to receive is an area in which you need to grow.
Yes, it will feel strange, but do not push others away
who want to bless you.

How can others receive their blessings if you
don’t allow them to bless you?
Do not block their blessings, but rather receive their love.

My Little Ones, there will be many blessings of love
coming to you from those who love you, and from Me.

Psalms 24:5 - He shall receive a blessing from the LORD And righteousness from the GOD of his salvation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment