Monday, October 13, 2014

Put Your Trust & Hope in the Lord Our God; Have Faith & Believe. (10.13.14)

My Child,
Put your trust in Me and you will not be affected 
by what you see going on around you. 

Put your hope in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart. 

Know and understand that My ways are high above the ways of man. I will make a way, when man says there is no way. Come to Me, all who are heavy laden, and I will give you rest from the storms that trouble you.  

I, the Lord your GOD, am faithful to keep My promises. 
So, let your hope be in Me. 
Trust Me to provide your every need. 

Have faith and know that I am GOD,
and that I hold all power in My hands.

When you trust and believe in Me,
I will bless you by giving you the desires of your heart.
________

Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Psalm 42:5 - Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Romans 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment