Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Great Power of Jesus' Love (10.26.14)

For GOD loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16  

Beloved,
There is no greater power than that of love.
As you come to Me with your needs and cares,
do not forget that it is My love that will answer them all.
For I do not answer your prayers because I have to,
I do so because I love you.

It was My love that drove Me to the cross to save you.
When I saw you in your suffering, I reached out to save you.
When I saw you in your pain, I reached out to heal you.
When I saw you in your loneliness, I reached out to make you complete in Me.

Return to your first love, Jesus Christ.  Fall in love with Me again.
Come to Me afresh and experience this love again.
For I do not hold anything back.
My love caused Me to give up everything for you,
and this has not changed.
Many of you have yet to know the incredible power of that love,
and how much it will still change you to make you into something beautiful.
You cannot earn this love.
My love is freely given, so revel in it and receive it.

Yes, My love is a gift to you and does not come with any cost,
because the price was paid when My Father sent Me to walk amongst men..  
It was a free gift from the foundation of the earth, and it has not changed.

Trust Me and come to Me.
Understand My love and when you do,
you will see that the love I have for you
will help you to overcome and conquer all.

Is there anything more that I could do to prove My love to you?
Trust Me and come to Me.
__________

1 Timothy 1:14-15 - And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 


No comments:

Post a Comment