Saturday, October 11, 2014

It Is Time to Remember Your Faith & Walk "The Faith Path." All Your Needs will be Supplied. (10.11.14)

My Child,
Remember when you walked with Me in complete faith,
and fear was not a part of your life?
Well, let Me take you back to the beginning,
lest you forget the way it was, the way it has been
and the way it should be.

In the beginning, there was darkness, and My Spirit hovered over the places of the deep. I spoke and there was light. I AM the one who breathed life into this world. Remember, I AM the one who took nothing, and made it into something.

Remember, I AM He who sees a barren womb and speaks life into it.
I AM He who sees sickness and speaks health.
I AM He who opens the eyes of the blind.
I AM He who causes the lame to walk.
I AM He who sees a closed door and can open it.
You see there is no task too small or too unimportant to Me.
I AM the One who holds your future in My hands.
I AM the creator of all things.

Remember I told you, 'let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid'. Remember I told you 'fear not, for I have not given you a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power of love and of a sound mind'. I said 'in all things come to Me and in all things take time to pray'. I hear the prayers you whisper, the prayers you sing, and I even hear the prayers you weep. Oh yes, I hear those too.

Remember the promises I made? They are yes, and amen. Why have you forgotten them so soon? Why have you allowed fear to hold your hand and lead you into this place of oppression? And why My child, are you walking by sight, instead of by faith?

It is time to remember faith. How, you ask?
Remember faith by lifting your head to the hills
from whence cometh your help,
and by filling your heart and your mouth
with My Words.

Oh, My child, remember how you walked with Me in faith before? Now, walk with Me again. I want you to leave fear behind you and walk the path that I chose for you, the faith path. Do not turn to the left, nor to the right; but walk the straight and narrow. And as you walk, you will hear My voice behind you saying, “This is the way, walk ye in it." Yes, I know it is narrow, but this is the path of faith and it will bring you truth and life.

Once more, I tell you to remember.
Remember that I have promised to supply all your needs
according to My riches in Glory.
Not some, but all of your needs will be supplied.
Now, come to Me just as you are, tired, weary, and heavy-laden.
Come to Me and ask, and I will not withhold any good thing from you.
I will not turn you away, but I will hold you and comfort you.
Come now, into My arms and you will find peace and rest.
Remember beloved, without faith it is impossible to please Me.
I want you to know that I have power over everything that is happening in your life.
Nothing catches me by surprise so trust me.  
And walk with Me in faith.
________
 
~ My Prayer Confession ~
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for reminding me to have faith
in your word and to count my blessings.

When I focus on counting my blessings
and all that You have done for me;
I will not have time to worry about anything else.

Help me to stay focused on you Lord.

In Your Son Jesus' Name,
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment