Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Release Past Issues; Embrace a Life of New Season & New Changes (10.21.14)

My Child,
In this season, I am going to open many doors before you. 
But in order to embrace what I am about to open and reveal to you,
you must shut the doors of your past that have held you in bondage. 
Release those issues and people that have held you back for so long.

I have brought people and situations into your life for a reason.
The season has arrived where I will remove those things
that are not in line with My Will for your life.
So embrace the new change which is about to take place.
I have promised to bless those who love Me and obey My Word. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.

Faith Believers,
I pray your day is blessed, 
Always thank GOD for what you have,
and trust GOD for what you need.

  - Marilyn Chaney 


No comments:

Post a Comment