Monday, May 18, 2015

Be Still & Know that God Loves You (5.18.15)

My Child,
You do not have to worry. 
You do not have to fret.
You must trust Me when I say all is well.
You must always know and believe that I am with you.
Haven’t I cared for you in the past?
Haven’t I proven Myself more than worthy, over and over again?

I have caused men to give unto you. I have made the crooked places straight. I supplied all of your needs each time you called on Me. I know what your needs are. I know all of them. All you have to do is ask and believe, and I will provide. Believe in My Name, beloved.

Believe in your heart that you have received what you have asked for. Nothing shall be impossible to you, if you would only believe. Everything has a time and season and the time for your blessings are here so prepare yourself for what I am about to do in your life.

Doors will be opened that only I could have opened.
I will open the doors that have been closed for so long.
So please do not worry but trust Me to do what I just said. 

Be still and know that I love you.
Rest in Me, because all will be well.
Be still and know that I am GOD.

So again, I ask why do you worry?

Meditate on My Word:
Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. 


No comments:

Post a Comment