Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Speak Peace to the Storms (5.19.15)

My Child,
Although the storms may be raging all around,
and the winds are howling, do not fear.

When your natural eyes try to make you believe everything around you is out of control, do not fear. Just as I spoke peace to the storm when My Son's disciples were troubled on the sea; I am with you now.

I want you to speak to the storms in your life,
for it is not my will for you to live in fear.

I do not want you to stress about the things happening around you. I want you to be strong, to be of good courage and to recognize that it is simply the enemy trying to disturb the peace you’ve found in Me.  Do not allow him to disturb your peace anymore. You must always remember that I am greater than the enemy.  So stand fast, and know that I am with you in the midst of it all.

I know your situation, and I see the storm.
I saw this day even before you were born.
Keep your mind on Me, and not on your situation.
Lift your head up to see how I have been working in your life.

I have been moving you forward, away from the failures of your past.
I've been moving you towards new land and the new blessings that I have for you.
Oh, look to Me now and allow Me to be in charge of your situation.

I say to you, be still and listen as I speak peace into your life.

Yes, I am more than able to calm the storm for you, but if I do, how will you ever learn to use the authority that I’ve given you?  How will you ever grow?  I have given you the authority to rebuke the storm. Now, speak as I speak, “Peace, be still! Peace be still."  Say it over and over until you feel My Presence come into your situation. Can you feel it? Can you feel My Presence ministering to your weary spirit, giving you strength and renewed hope?

Oh, be still My Child, and feel My Peace pouring over your life.
Now, speak forth this peace.
Speak peace, and it will calm the raging.
Speak peace, and the clouds will roll away.
Speak peace, and then you will see the good things that I have in store for you.
Speak peace My Child.

Speak peace and the storm will end.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Psalm 91:5-6 - Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

Mark 4:39-40 - And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment