Friday, May 1, 2015

You Have Worked Too Hard. Do Not Allow Your Circumstances to Steal Your Joy. (5.1.15)

My Child,
You may not always be aware of My presence,
but I am always aware of yours. 

I am with you and constantly working for your good. 
I know what you need, even before you ask Me. 

I know that right now, you are going through some circumstances that seem to be so overwhelming, you feel you cannot make it. However, know I am with you, in the midst of what you are going through. You have nothing to fear. 

What you are going through will never overtake you. 
I will not allow it, for I am still in control. 
I want you to learn to put your hope in Me.

Do not allow your circumstances to have power over you, nor steal your joy. 
You have worked too hard for the joy that is in your life. 
I promised you, My Peace and Joy; no matter what is going on in your life. 

It is a peace that surpasses all understanding, and it is for you to have now. 

Believe I AM your provider. 
Believe I AM your joy. 

Oh Precious One, just keep your hope in Me, and your worry and fears will leave you. Turn over to Me that which is troubling you and watch as I saturate it with My Peace. It’s My desire for you to walk in My Supernatural Peace and in the fullness of My Joy, knowing that I am faithful to bring My glory into your situation. 

Put your hope in Me and you will not be disappointed.

Meditate on My Word:
Romans 12:12 - Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; 

Psalm 25:2 - O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment