Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Lift Your Head Up (5.6.15)

My Child, 
There is so much in this world that can discourage or dissuade you
from following the path that I have laid out for you.

And when your head hangs in weariness,
all you tend to see are the obstacles blocking your path.

However, if you lift your head up, you will be able to look beyond what is in front of you, and reflect upon the dreams and visions that I placed in your heart.  Lift your head up, and do not be discouraged by what you see in the natural, but remember that you live this life by faith; and not by what your natural eyes can see.

Lift your head and see all the beautiful things that are around you, as you walk with Me.

Lift your head up and keep your faith high.  Look to the possibility that you can do anything with Me at your side.

Lift your head up, open up your spiritual eyes and focus them on Me.

When you do this, you will see My hands at work.
You will see the possibilities once again.
You will see that these circumstances will work in your favor, and not against you.
In your own strength, you cannot produce all the changes you want to see;
but in Me, all things are possible. 
What you cannot do, I can.

It is time to lift your head up. To take your eyes off the natural, and walk by faith. Lift your head and enjoy your journey, for there is so much beauty to see and experience. Lift your head up and have peace in knowing that you are not alone on this journey. Lift your head up and see that I am with you every step of the way.

Now, take hold of My strength, My joy and My power and lift your head up; and let’s move beyond the enemies stumbling blocks.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Genesis 13:14-15 - And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever

Psalm 42:11 - Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in GOD: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my GOD.

Psalm 121:1 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

Isaiah 40:26 - Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

2 Corinthians 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight


No comments:

Post a Comment