Saturday, May 9, 2015

Hold On, Faint Not & Don't be Discouraged. (5.9.15)

My Child,
I know this passing season has been difficult. 

At times, it’s even been costly for you. 
I’ve watched you set aside your own needs, 
to minister and care for others.

And because you followed close after Me
and sought My righteousness first,
good things are on the way to you.

I always look after those who look after My Kingdom.
You are blessed and highly favored. 
You are a brave soldier and servant of the King. 

Many good things will begin to flow into your life,
because you have My grace and My favor over your life. 

Continue to stay faithful, press your way through,
and do not allow anything to discourage you. 

Good things are coming your way, hold on and faint not.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Psalm 16:11 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
 

Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 
Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment