Wednesday, May 13, 2015

God's Perfect Love & Spirit will Cast out all Fear (5.13.15)

My Child,
You’ve been worrying a lot this month. The enemy seems to have come in like a flood and disturbed the peace you once knew.  You're wondering how this fear could have gained a stronghold over you. Now, you’re asking, "Lord, what have I done wrong?"

My child, you haven’t done anything wrong.  The enemy is unleashing strategies of fear against the ones whom I love; but I say to you, “Fear not, for I am with you."  Rise up against the spirit of fear and stand in My name. Choose to believe that what I have spoken to you is true, and walk in the love that I’ve poured into you.

Draw ever so near to Me, and perfect love will cast out all fear.

Yes, I know you are concerned as to why I would allow such an attack to come against you.  Child, I allowed it because I am teaching you to war.  I am teaching you to stand, to fight the good fight of faith and to destroy the works of the enemy.  I am teaching you to be an overcomer, to be the one who walks in victory, not defeat. And when you stand and proclaim victory, you will learn that fear has no power over you, for you are under My power, and My Spirit is with you.

Therefore, stand on My Word, fear not
and know that I am with you.

Know that My promises are true
and that I have ordained victory for you.

Rise up, My child, and trample over the enemy's tactics of fear that he’s trying to bring against you.  Rise up and know that I have already given you the victory.

Now, go My child and do not let the enemy get in your way.

You have the victory!

 MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 

2 Timothy 1:6-7 - Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 4:7 - I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.




No comments:

Post a Comment