Sunday, May 17, 2015

Trust in God. Wait for His Direction. He will Deliver You! (5.17.15)

My Child,
The voice of the enemy is leading down a wide path. 
Do not heed his voice anymore. 

My paths are straight and narrow, and you won’t have any difficulty finding them if you listen to My voice and follow in My footsteps. Don’t look to man for directions; for I will guide thee and I will direct your steps.  

For it is written, “The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord," not by man.  All you have to do is trust Me to guide you; be patient and allow Me to bring things to pass in My time. Do not be hasty and do not lean unto your own understanding.  

Rest in Me, and I shall bring it to pass.  

Trust in Me, wait for My directions and I will deliver you from your troubles. 
I will lead you in a more excellent way and bring you out into a better place.  

Wait for My guidance, and you shall receive that which you have desired.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Psalms 37:23-24 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 

 

1 Corinthians 12:31 - Now eagerly desire the greater gift: and yet I will show you the most excellent way. 
 

Psalm 118:5 - I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place


No comments:

Post a Comment