Sunday, May 24, 2015

Rest Now. Whatever You are Believing God for - it is Already Done (5.24.15)

My Child,
Your cries and prayers have not fallen on deaf ears.
Not one tear you shed has fallen to the ground.

Don’t you know I saw this day before you were born? I know your needs and desires. I knew about them before you took your first breath. All you have been through, brought you to this point. You are where you are right now because your trials have brought you closer to Me.

I want you to let go of that fear that’s in your heart.
Let go of doubting, because I will come through for you.
I have kept you, and I have brought you this far,
am I not capable of delivering you?

Fear not. I am the same GOD which opens your eyes each day. Have faith in Me, Beloved, because I hold each and every situation you may ever face, in the palm of My Hand.  I am more than capable of doing all things, for nothing is impossible for Me. Is it not written that you are more precious than the birds in the air and the lilies of the field? Then, please don’t worry about your situation. Worrying will never change anything.

So, please let it go. When worry attempts to invade your thoughts, stop and say, “JESUS.สบ

Worry can’t linger when My Son is present. Just say, “JESUS.” That’s all you have to say. We will never leave you nor forsake you. Give Me full control of what is wrong in your life. Rest now, knowing that all you need, and all that concerns you, is in My Hands; and that whatever you are believing Me for, is already done!!!

  
MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Luke 12:22-31  And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on. The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment. Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and GOD feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit? If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest? Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

If then GOD so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith? And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. But rather seek ye the kingdom of GOD; and all these things shall be added unto you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment