Saturday, May 30, 2015

Give God Your Pain, Release Your Anger, Talk to Him & Be at Peace (5.30.15)

My Child,
When you are feeling down, it is then that you are more susceptible to the attacks of the enemy.  he will encourage you to feel sorry for yourself, so that you will never rise above your pain. In the midst of your pain is when you should seek My face and call out to Me.  When you call upon Me, I will come and minister to you, and take away the pain. I long to hold you close to Me. Cease all your striving and come talk with Me.

Please talk to Me and stop allowing your pain to cause you to lash out at others. Don’t be angry with them because your despair and pain has become too much for you to bear. My child, give Me your pain, for I Am the One who can handle all that you’re going through. Lashing out at others won’t ease your pain, nor will it bring deliverance from what you are going through.  That is why I am here.  Release your anger.  Give it all to Me, and talk to Me,  for it’s My desire to heal you.

Humble yourself, forgive and talk to Me. Pour all that concerns you unto Me.  I want to bear your burdens. Don't hold onto the pain and hurt, but call out to Me. I want to heal you.  I want to hold you close, and wipe away your tears. Have you forgotten where your strength and help comes from? Oh, My child, if only you would lift your head up from all that troubles you; then you would see that I am with you.

So, talk to Me often, and let a praise rise up from your lips.  You don’t have to go through this alone. Talk to Me, and then you will see that I am right there with you.

My child, you’ve tried everything else, why not try talking to Me and be at peace.
 


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Psalms 40:1-2 - I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. 

Ephesians 4:26-27 - Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil. 

 

1 Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of GOD, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 
 

1 Peter 5:10 - But the GOD of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you.


No comments:

Post a Comment