Wednesday, September 6, 2017

A Time of Blessings & Recovery, a New Beginning (9.6.17)

My Child,
You are entering a time of blessings and recovery.
A time when you will have opportunities to recover
     all that has been lost.

Be ever so strong and steadfast, as you watch the amazing work that’s being done in you, around you, and through you. As this work is being done, please do not dwell on the losses, but have faith in what I Am doing.

I Am giving you what you asked, a new beginning.


I tell you honestly, what is done is done and what is past is past. You cannot do anything to change what’s happened, but you can make the most of the days ahead by allowing My Spirit to be your guide. This new beginning is the completion of the work of healing and restoration I Am doing in you.

The work I have done will bring to an end
     to all the tribulations you’ve endured.
The past will be only a memory, and all the pain
     you have endured will be gone.

Keep your faith and trust in Me to bring you through
     with a sense of wholeness and completeness.

  

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 
 
Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 
 
Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 
 
Revelations 21:5 - And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment