Monday, September 25, 2017

Lining Up Our Lives with God's Purpose (9.25.17)

I will praise you, O Lord my GOD, with all my heart, I will glorify your name forever - Psalm 86:12.

Faith Believers,
When we pray for the Father in Heaven to be hallowed, we are in fact lining up with GOD’s purposes to destroy the influence of another power-sphere.

We are declaring that GOD’s Name will expel evil from earth itself.

We are lining our lives up with GOD’s purposes to destroy all
      the works of the devil, to cast out all hatred, all animosity,
      all despair, all disease, all suffering, to remove all things
      that opposes GOD’s Will.

In the end, to pray this prayer is to cast out satan himself through proclaiming that Jesus died for us and rose again all power was given to Him.

He is the risen Lord!
Nothing of this world can stand against Him!!!



~ Prayer ~
Jesus,
I glorify Your Name! 

Help me to line up my life with Your Purposes,
     so that the works of the devil will be destroyed
     in my life, and in the lives of others. 

As I yield myself to Your Spirit, use me to encourage those
     who are downtrodden, and use my gifts and resources
     to lift up those who suffer.

I pray this prayer in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment