Friday, September 15, 2017

Do not Fear, Do not Worry, Let Go of the Load - Focus on & Trust in the Lord Our God (9.15.17)

My child,
Do not fear the mountains you see looming ahead.
Do not fear what is to come in the future.
Do not fear what awaits you at the horizon.
Just focus on Me.
Right now, as you look ahead you are thinking, "Oh no, another set of mountains
     to climb.  I wonder what is going to happen."

Child, do not give in to worry. Worry is something designed to get you down, and keep you there. Plus, it really is something you don't have to be concerned with, because I Am with you.  Worry wants you to panic about things that have not manifested yet. Take one step at a time and trust in Me.

Focus on the path that you are on right now.
Look into my eyes and let me direct each of your steps.
The only foresight I want you to have, is the fact that whatever lies ahead
     is part of My Plan for your life!

I want you to stand in hope and trust in Me completely, regardless.
So turn your worries over to Me now, My Child.
Let go of the load.

Do not worry about what is to come, because I have promised you a future of hope and of much blessing. 'Focus on what is important, the right here and the right now, and give your whole heart to Me,' says the Lord.

I Am GOD, all by Myself and there is no other.
I Am the only one who can change your situation,
     so trust in the Words I have spoken to you, this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment