Monday, September 4, 2017

You are on the Brink of a Breakthrough, Hold Tight to God's Hand (9.4.17)

My Child,
You are on the brink of a breakthrough.
I have lead you to this 
point so that you will know
     that by Me and only by Me can you stand.
Every step you’ve taken has been a continual unfolding
     of My Purpose for your life, and of My Will to bless you.


I know it hasn’t been easy, but do not
     despise the journey you’re on.
Know that I have been guiding you along this path
     and that I Will continue to do 
so, until you fulfill all the things
     I have ordained for your life.
It is up to you to yield to Me as I work through you, and it is
     up to you to continue trusting in Me.
I will not force anything on you.

Do not let doubt and weariness creep into your mind. Please do not give into the works of the enemy; but stand firm in your faith as you draw your strength from Me. I will sustain you and quicken your mortal body.

The breakthrough is yours to make, and yours to bring forth.
It will be as you believe it to be.


The mountains which stood in your way will fall before your face, and they will continue to fall, as you Stand and Speak My Word.

You’re on the brink of a breakthrough beloved, can you sense this? 


What appeared to be an overwhelming oppression against you will be no 
more. You will not succumb to the enemy and his schemes, but you will rise in My Name as you move mountains in the mighty name of My Son, JESUS. 

My Child, you are on the brink of a breakthrough. 
I will give you wisdom and divine revelations in all things.
Continue to walk with Me and do not let go of My Hand. 

Be still and know that I Am GOD.
 
  
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 37:23 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. 

Isaiah 54:2-3 - Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; 

Matthew 9:29 - Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

Mark 11:22-24 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment