Thursday, September 21, 2017

Victory is Near!! Release the Pain of Your Trails, Cast it onto God & Press Forward (9.21.17)

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 

My Child,
Hold onto the promise I gave you. 
Keep the vision before you.

Hold onto your confession of faith, which you made
     when I spoke the promises 
over your life.

This test of endurance, this trial of your faith is SPECIFIC!  It is happening in response to your prayers; therefore, hold onto the promise and not the pain. 

Release the pain, cast it onto Me and press forward.

Do not give up!
Do not quit!
Do not throw the towel in
     just because it has not come to pass.

Know this one thing, I Am aware of what you are going through, and you need 
patience to endure faithfully to the end. 

Victory is near!


Remember My servant Joseph? 
Let’s talk about Joseph for a minute.

I gave Joseph many dreams and visions; however, he was not ready to receive them.  Nevertheless, he knew that I was with him, and that alone enabled him to thrive in captivity, and endure, to experience His destiny!  He chose to hold onto My promise and not the pain. Oh, his pain was real - and your pain is real; however, My promise is of a greater reality.

Romans 8:18 - Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later.

Do not throw in the towel on My Word, which has been steadfast for you. Do not cast away your confidence in what I have promised you.

Endure this hardship, go through this situation
     as one of My good soldiers.

Do not lose the hope that you have in My Word. 



No comments:

Post a Comment