Sunday, September 3, 2017

Draw Closer to God, for a Fresh, New Season Awaits You (9.3.17)

Child of Mine,
I Am issuing another invitation for you to press in and draw close to Me.  This is a time and a season where great supernatural forces are at work in the lives of every believer.  So, I Am actively at work, asking My Children to draw closer to Me.  However, you must remember the enemy is also actively at work to push you away.  You have a choice to make, whose invitation are you going to accept?

The enemy of your soul is doing whatever he can to prevent you from spending time with Me.  he’s attacking many things in your life - your health, your family, and your finances; to cause frustration, fear, and depression to isolate you from Me.   he wants to wear you down so that you will give out and give up on what I’ve promised you. But, he knows that he cannot succeed in his strategy if you walk close to Me.

That is why he is after you, and that is why I Am calling you
     to press in and draw near to Me.
In Me is where your strength lies.  


I want this to be a season of fresh intimacy in your life. 
I want to breathe new life into your situation. 
I want to strengthen you and make you unshakable, but
     to do this you must draw near to Me. 

The more time you spend with Me, the more you will become like Me; and as a result, the more you will be able to see what I Am doing, and do it with Me. 


I want to fine-tune your hearing so that you can
     easily recognize even My Faintest Whisper. 
I want My Desires to become your desires. 
I want to saturate you in My Presence, however I cannot do that
     if you do not press in and draw near to Me.


Come close, press in, and you shall surely find Me. 

I want to reveal more of Myself to you, for this is your season. 
Now do not allow anything to distract you from
     spending time with Me, a fresh season of intimacy awaits you.

 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
1  Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.

Psalm 73:28 - But it is good for me to draw near to GOD: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works. 

Isaiah 12:2 - Behold, GOD is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Isaiah 55:6 - Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

Hebrews 10:22 - Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

James 4:8 - Draw nigh to GOD, and he will draw nigh to you.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment