Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Pray in the Spirit, Stretch Out Your Faith & Trust God in the Midst of Your Trial (9.5.17)

My Child,
The circumstances you are facing seem totally out of your control. 

Use My Name, and break through the darkness and distractions that are trying to keep you from reaching your blessing.  I want you to be at peace and trust that even though these things seem out of your reach; they are not out of Mine. 

My Hand is never too short, and I Am still in control.

I see the distress and the grief of your soul, however do not allow these situations to cause you to give up.  Do not give into the temptations of depression and despair.  Take this time to fill your mind with My Word; and it will change your view and keep you encouraged. 

My Word has the power to change the atmosphere
     and lift you up into the realm of glory, so use it. 

Nothing that is happening to you has caught Me by surprise.

I know the outcome of what you’re going through, for My plans for you are good and perfect.  So, why are you thinking something bad will happen?  I did not give you a spirit of fear.  Therefore, because of who you are in Me, you should be expecting greater things to happen in your life.

Pray in the spirit and stretch out your faith. 
Yes, build yourself up in your holiest faith,
     and trust Me in the midst of this trial. 

Have faith in GOD, for this too shall pass. 

My Child, I say unto you, when this trial is over, you will see
     that these challenges were necessary to strengthen you,
     to increase your faith and to remind you that
     My Hand is never too short to deliver you.

My Hand is never too short to bring My Word to pass.


 
Read and Meditate on His Word:
Numbers 11:23 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the LORD'S hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not. 

Isaiah 59:1 - Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: 

Jeremiah 29:11-12 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 

Jude 1:20 - But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 


No comments:

Post a Comment