Monday, September 11, 2017

You are an Overcomer!! (9.11.17)

My Child,
Please listen.  I have not forgotten you.
You cannot even begin to imagine how much I love
     and care for you.
I have chosen you for such a time as this.
I know you're weary because you have been stuck where you are
     for such a long time.

However, just as I was with Joseph in his holding place, so am I with you. You are where I need you to be right now because of the work that must be done for the Kingdom, and My Grace is more than sufficient for you.


I know you’re being physically and emotionally challenged as never before, but I tell you that you are too close to give up now. All that has confronted you, has strengthened your faith and caused you to be more than a survivor. YOU ARE AN OVERCOMER! 

Take a good look at yourself, can’t you see how strong you’ve become? Why would you even think of going back to your old lifestyle just because of what you are going through? Be bold and courageous and trust in My Grace.

Take control of this current situation just as you did in past times, with prayer and faith in Me. Let your prayers shake the very foundation of where you are and watch doors swing wide open for you.


I say unto you, keep praying and trusting in Me.
Do not turn to the right or the left,
     but press on straight ahead.
Do not give up, My grace will see you through.
My grace is more than enough.

Yes, the times and circumstances will try your faith, but be of good cheer.  Stand and believe, and you will pass the test just as you did before. My Grace has always supplied all your 
needs and that has not changed, so never give up. 
 
Keep your eyes focused on Me and see this situation 
     become a victory in My Name.



 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of GOD:

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. 

Hebrews 10:38 - Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draws back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ

Titus 3:7 - That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment