Friday, September 1, 2017

Stay on the Designated Course & You will Find All that You Need (9.1.17)

My Child,
Your complete surrender has enabled Me to do more through you
     than you can imagine. 

However, your absolute surrender and faith in Me have also made you a target for the enemy, but do not fear his attacks. No matter what he throws at you, his weapons will not prosper.  I have already overcome him, and I have a divine plan for you. Stay on the designated course and you will find all that you need.

 
I Am the answer to all your questions.
I Am One who loves you, watches over you, and gave you
     the authority to destroy the works of the enemy.
Therefore, be neither fearful nor weak; but rather,
     speak The Word over your situation.
Stay fully submitted to Me, resist the enemy and what he is trying to do; and he will flee. Do not allow him to hinder My Plans for you.

 
You have the Greater One watching over you, to provide you with hope in a hopeless world.

Therefore, do not allow the enemy to make you feel small and helpless.
Rise and rebuke the spirit of fear.
Boldly speak forth My Word.
You are more than a conqueror and you are mighty in Me. 
Trust in every Word I have spoken. 
I Will do what I promised. 
Do not be fearful. 

Look to Me.... for I have a plan for you.


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. 
 
Jeremiah 29:11-12 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 
 
Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
 
James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 
 
1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in 
you, than he that is in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment