Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Why Should I Feel Discouraged... For I Know He Watches Me (9.20.17)

Faith Believers,
I refuse to be discouraged, to be sad, or to cry;
I refuse to be brokenhearted,
And here are the reasons why...... 
           
  • I have a GOD Who Is mighty,
    Who Is sovereign and supreme;
    I have a GOD who loves me, And I am on His Team.

  • He is all-wise and powerful, Jesus is His Name;
    Though everything is changeable,
    My Lord remains the same.

  • My GOD knows all that's happening;
    Beginning to the end, His presence is my comfort,
    He is my dearest friend.

  • When sickness comes to weaken me,
    to bring my head down low;
    I call upon my mighty GOD, Into His Arms I go.

  • When circumstances threaten to rob me of my peace;
    He draws me close unto His Breast,
    Where all my strivings cease.

  • And when my heart melts within me,
    and weakness takes control;
    He gathers me into His Arms,
    He soothes my heart and soul.

  • The great "I AM" is with me,
    my life is in His Hand;
    The "Son of GOD" is my hope,
    It's in His Strength I stand.

  • I refuse to be defeated,
    My eyes are on my GOD;
    He has promised to be with me,
    As through this life I trod.

  • I'm looking past all my circumstances,
    to Heaven's throne above;
    My prayers have reached the heart of GOD,
    I'm resting in His Love.

  • I give GOD thanks in everything,
    My eyes are on His Face;
    The battle is His, the victory is mine,
    He will help me win the race.

Have a blessed day!!
Thank GOD for what you have,
    Trust GOD for what you need.
  -  Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment