Monday, December 18, 2017

Each Trial is a Stepping Stone to Greater Faith, A Faith that Produces Fruit that will Last (12.18.17)

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. - James 1:2-4
    
     
My Child,
In everything give thanks, for this is My Will.

Give thanks when you are going through struggles,
     knowing that struggles produce patient and endurance.
Understand that I Am at work behind the scenes.
I Am at work to give you the desires of your heart.
I Am at work to smooth the rough edges in your life.

So be patient when trials come, and understand that with each test, you should develop your faith in Me.
       
Do not be impatient, but as you become patient expect Me to deliver an outcome. I will never allow more than what you are able to handle, but I will always make a way - whereby you shall grow and mature in your faith.

In essence, each trial is a stepping-stone to greater faith.
        
Do not believe the enemy when he comes like a roaring lion
     to devour you.
Do not back down to his schemes, nor be intimidated
     by his viciousness.

he is unable to make you fall, for I have posted my angels round about you; and My Banner is over you.
       
Trials and testings will come My Child; but there is a purpose for everything I allow to happen. I Am working everything out for your good. So do not be afraid when trials of all sorts come; but embrace them, and give thanks to Me, your Heavenly Father, who is working on your behalf to produce fruit in your life that will last.
       

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is GOD's will for you in Christ Jesus. - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
       
Faith Believers,
I'm praying for you. That the peace of GOD will flood your soul, and send any fears holding you back, running. 

So that the vision the Lord has given you will come to pass.

  -  Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment