Friday, December 22, 2017

Release Your F.E.A.R.S. - Let your FAITH Rise Up (12.22.17)

My Child,
the enemy is working to undermine the strength of your position with subtle distractions.  Now, you are obsessing about things in which you have no control over.  Do not be afraid of his attacks. Release those fears and thoughts and put your trust in Me.

Set watch and maintain good thoughts and boundaries. 
Do not give into anything that has the potential to destroy
     your faith and confidence in Me. 
Stand strong and know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I Am
     in control and I Will direct your steps. 
I Will provide all that you need to accomplish what I have
     given you, into your hands. 
No longer are you to be afraid, nor are you to allow anything
     to interrupt your walk with Me.


If you need wisdom for the rest of this journey, ask of Me,
     and I will give you wisdom. 

Refuse to allow the issues of the past that surfaced,
     to have preeminence in your life. 

Always maintain an intimate relationship with Me,
     for that is where your strength lies. 

Exercise the faith that is inside of you.

Bring all that I’ve imparted 
in you, to the surface; and light
     the path for those who need to find their way out of darkness. 

Release your fears.... let your faith rise up.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:

Psalm 27:1 - The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 

Psalm 27:3 - Though
a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Psalm 91:5 - Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Psalm 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


No comments:

Post a Comment