Thursday, December 28, 2017

When We Pray to God Our Father...... (12.28.17)

Faith Believers,
GOD, the Father, wants to hear from us in prayer.
He wants us to stretch our hands to Him in humble submission
     to His authority, rule, reign, and loving kindness.
He wants to commune with us as a daddy communes
     with his devoted child.
He wants us to surrender ourselves to His Godly Judgment
     and Will for our lives.
GOD wants to bless us, so that we can be a blessing to others.

When we pray, let us pray to “our Father who is in heaven; holy is His Name, and may His Kingdom come.” When we pray to GOD the Father, may we be transcended beyond the reality and connotations of our earthly father to an intimate, eternal relationship with the perfect true and benevolent, almighty GOD - The Great "I Am."
  -  Marilyn

~ Prayer ~
Benevolent, Almighty GOD,
Your child is crying out to You! 
I am longing to surrender my whole self into Your Hands,
     without holding anything back. 
I don't know why I trust You with some areas of my life,
     and am hesitant with other areas; but I know that You are
     patiently loving me and nudging me into full surrender. 
Thank You, Father, for You are a loving, righteous and faithful GOD. 
Holy is Your Name alone!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment