Wednesday, December 20, 2017

God's Word Shall Be Accomplished in Your Life (12.20.17)

My Child,
Never assume that what seems to be a barren season
     won’t change in one moment of time.
For I have been listening intently to your prayers, and you will
     surely birth much spiritual fruit and many prophetic destinies;
     because I have ordained it. 

Even now, I Am helping you fulfill everything I have called you to do, for the gifts and callings that I have given to My People shall not become null and void. My Word shall be accomplished in your life. 

Therefore, I say this day that your ministry shall
     not be fruitless, but that it shall be fulfilled.


It is important for you to remember that just because you are in My Will, that does not mean that you won’t endure trials and tribulations. In fact, often when you are walking in My Will, that is when everything appears to be against you. It’s when the enemy comes against you the strongest because he doesn’t want you to succeed. he will make it seem like you are not advancing with what I’ve called you to do, like you’re going backward instead of forward. During these times, you must remember what I said, “In the world, ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”

I, the Lord your God, overcame them, and you will too.


My child, when I put gifts and callings in you, it will not come back without bearing fruit. I will cause your gift to touch somebody, somewhere at just the right time.

So, take your eyes off all the natural things that
     cause you to believe you won’t be successful.
Stop believing your gifts have become null and void.

Instead of believing in the negative things you see, you simply
     need to keep believing and saying that My Word will be
     fulfilled in your life.

Believe that your gift will touch lives.
Believe that it will bear fruit and be fulfilled.
My Word shall be accomplished in your life.

 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Numbers 11:23 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the Lord's hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not. 

Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him. 

Romans 11:29 - For the gifts and calling of GOD are without repentance. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment