Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice!!! (12.6.17)

My Child,
Let this day be a day of rejoicing as you prepare yourself for victory. 

Rejoice in the Lord for your healing, for your breakthrough, for your blessing and for the new and greater things that are coming your way.

You have been through so much, and this outpouring of blessings has been long awaited. As you begin to rejoice in the Lord, it will change the atmosphere, and the blessings will exceed anything you have ever asked or thought of Me.


Arise in My Power and My Might and be ready for victory!
Oh, prepare yourself by praising Me in advance
     for what I Am doing. 
Refuse to listen to the enemy's lies of defeat.
Honor Me with a heart filled with thanksgiving. 

Imitate Paul and Silas by singing songs of praises to Me as you come out of your midnight hour. 

You are an overcomer.
You are victorious.
I have decreed it, and it is so.

Therefore, rejoice and you shall see what the joy of the Lord
     shall do in your situation.


My child, as you lift up the name of My Son, Jesus, My blessings shall overtake you and cause you to forget the pain of yesterday.

Rejoicing will break the chains which kept you bound
 and troubled your heart. When you rejoice, the devil just cannot hang around. Without the devil hanging around, you open the way for good things to be attracted to you. 

Oh, take Me at My Word. 
Taste and see that I Am good, and you will see
     what rejoicing in the Lord will do for you this day.


 It’s time for you to rejoice and see.  
 

  
Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 34:8 - O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. 

Psalm 9:2 - I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

Psalm 118:24 - This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.


Isaiah 25:9 - And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our GOD; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him.

Philippians 4:4 - Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 - Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything
give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment