Tuesday, December 19, 2017

In An Effort to Bring Loved Ones Closer to God - Stop Talking to Them About God.... and Start Praying (and Talking) to God About Them (12.19.17)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen - Ephesians 3:20-21

Faith Believers,
Through the prayers of his wife, a former co-worker of mine accepted Christ. For many months his wife was concerned about his spiritual welfare. She continually witnessed to him, but he did not respond.

Finally, she quit talking to her husband about GOD and started talking to GOD about her husband. He then surrendered his life to Jesus. He has been a faithful witness and minister of the Gospel ever since.

GOD is able to do far beyond anything that we can imagine. As much as we may love friends and family members, GOD loves them more. As much as we desire to help them, GOD can help them more. He can bring circumstances into their lives that will lead them to the Cross.

For the sake of our friends and family we must pray.
  -  Marilyn

~ Prayer ~
Loving Father,
Your Love is impossible to comprehend!

So often I want to fix the lives of those I love and care about, when You want so much more for them than I could ever do in my own strength.

Teach me to seek Your Face for others, rather than attempting to convince them with my words.

May I continually be compelled to bring those I care for, to Your Throne.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment