Sunday, December 3, 2017

Have Faith in God, Dwell in His Peace, Cast Aside all Fear and Anxiety and Do Not Allow This Trial to Control You (12.3.17)

My Child,
I promised you My Peace and Joy, regardless of what is going on in your life. Therefore, cast aside this fear that has come upon you. Your circumstances do not have any power over you, unless you give it to them. I know that things may seem a little overwhelming, but you are not facing these things alone.  I Am with you. I have a peace that passes all understanding, that peace is for you, and I want you to have My Peace right now. All you must do is simply accept My Peace, and refuse to allow your situations to control your life.

Precious one, if you have faith in Me, then the worry, fear, and heaviness that you feel will leave you. So, have faith in Me, and cast off this spirit of fear; for you know that spirit is not from Me. I would never send you anything to cause you pain and confusion in your life. Fear represents torment and sadness. I represent perfect love, peace, joy, and life everlasting. 

My Perfect Love will cast out all fear, and I want to saturate you with My Joy and Peace right now. Rebuke fear, surrender everything to Me, and watch Me cause things to change for your good.  


My Child, I Am ever so faithful to keep My Promises, and I will keep My Promises to you.

Have faith in Me, dwell in My Peace, and cast aside all fear and anxiety. Walk in the fullness of My Joy. Have faith in Your Father and do not allow this trial to control you.

Believe that I Am Who I Am, and you will not be disappointed.
 

 
Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

1 Thessalonians 5:24 - Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Hebrews 13:6 - So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment