Tuesday, December 12, 2017

God has the Best in Mind for You, He has Already Worked Things Out for You (12.12.17)

My Child,
I know the times and seasons in your life.
I know the timing of all things.
I also know that when I don’t move in the way you think
     I should, you believe that I do not care.

Those thoughts were put into your mind by the enemy. You know they are all lies to convince you to give up on Me and take matters into your own hands.


You have not begun to imagine what I have for you.
If I told you everything, you would have a hard time
     believing it; because it’s greater than you can imagine.

However, as a loving Father, I know when My Children need reassurance that they are not forgotten. The greatest assurance I can give you is My Word.

Read it, meditate on it, then read it out loud.


Allow My Words to penetrate deep within your spirit.
Your eyes can see My Word, but your spirit needs
     to hear My Word.
Faith comes by hearing My Word.

It’s your spirit that needs convincing that what I’ve spoken will come to pass.

I have the best in mind for you, and I’ve already worked things out for you. Believe that which you have prayed for shall come to pass, and it will be done.

Now, what more can I say?

 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Mark 11:23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith

John 14:1 - Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in GOD, believe also in me.

Romans 10:17 - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment