Friday, December 15, 2017

It's Time. Decree God's Word Over Your House TODAY (12.15.17)

Deuteronomy 6:6-7;9 - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates. 
My Child,
It is time to forget your season of pain and to embrace your season of fruitfulness.  It’s time to decree the Word of the Lord over your house, this day. For even as you declare it, it shall be placed into motion in the realm of the spirit. And each time you decree My Word, it shall grow and be birthed into manifestation for you.

Job 22:28 - Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. 
Regardless of what hardships you have been through, it has always been My Plan to work things out for your good and to move you forward to the next chapter. The trials and pain you've endured have birthed blessings into your life. Whether your hardships were from years ago, or just occurred yesterday, I want you to put that season of toil behind you.

Even as Joseph named his firstborn Manasseh, it was his declaration that he had forgotten his years of hardship. And that is what I Am asking you to do - to decree that your years of struggle and toil are behind you now.

Genesis 41:51-52 - And Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh: For GOD, said he, hath made me forget all my toil, and all my father’s house. And the name of the second called he Ephraim: for GOD hath caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction
I caused Joseph to forget all his hardship and the pain from his past.
I wanted him to forget the struggles, trials, and pain he suffered
     growing up, as he prepared himself to move into
     the next chapter of his life. 
Maybe your upbringing was filled with similar memories.
Well, this is your Ephraim chapter. 

This is your fruitful season.
Leave the past behind, press forward and in the midst of what
     you’re going through, your turmoil will bring forth fruitfulness. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 
This day, choose to distance yourself from all the negative experiences. 
Do not allow them to keep you down anymore. 
Decree this is your season for double blessings.

Dwell on the blessings of the Lord and forget the pain of the past.
Start now and proclaim a continual blessing over your house. 

Speak it by faith and watch My Word become reality in the
     atmosphere of your home.

Don’t hesitate, let today be the day
     to decree the Word of GOD over your house.

Hebrews 6:12 - That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. 

Hebrews 6:15 - And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment