Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Now is the Time. Get Priorities in Order, Do Not Delay, Leave the Past in the Past, Let Things Go & Prepare to MOVE (12.13.17)

My Child,
Do not delay in making the necessary changes I have
     shown you, because it is time to move.

You know where I have called you to go.  Now, is the time for you to begin to move out. Each delay will cause you to miss the opportunities that I have arranged for you and your door of opportunity.
 
Please do not hesitate to take the first step
     in this new chapter in your life.
Just as I have been with you in the past,
     I will continue to be with you.
Therefore, turn loose the things that are holding you back.
Let them go.  You don’t need them anymore.
 
It’s time to leave the past behind you, for that is where it belongs… in the past.

Get your priorities in order and prepare to move, as I direct you.
There is much yet to do.
No more time to procrastinate.

Please be obedient to My Word, and be ready to move.  

 
Read and Meditate on His Word:
Isaiah 30:21 - And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. 
 
Judges 18:9 - And they said, Arise, that we may go up against them: for we have seen the land, and, behold, it is very good: and are ye still? be not slothful to go, and to enter to possess the land.
 
Romans 12:11 - Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
 
Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 

Hebrews 6:12 - That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment