Friday, May 4, 2018

A New & Brighter Day Awaits You. Look Up & Praise Jesus... (5.4.18)

Beloved,
Take the time to be still and quiet in My Presence. 
I want you to gain a fresh perspective of where you
     have been, and where you are now; before I lead
     you out to your next point of destiny.

It is important that you see the past, not as a place of defeat.  See it as a place of experiential growth, which led to victory.


Yes, I know you went through a lot; however, look at what the struggle produced.  You are much stronger and wiser than before.  Those trials will give you confidence in knowing you can overcome anything through the Word of GOD the Father.  

I tell you this day, I Am about to send a blessing your
     way that is going to far exceed your expectations.

When you receive this blessing you will know
     that I Have showed up and showed out.

Therefore, it is important for you to be still right now and listen to My Whispers.  Listen, and remember everything that I spoke to you when you walked through the darkness; for a new and brighter day awaits you.

The bright, morning star will rise in your heart.
It will begin to drive away the darkness.

I say unto you, look up and praise Me, for what
     I Am about to do in your life.
 

 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 37:6 - And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. 

Psalm 84:4 - Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah. 

Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up 
mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Matthew 10:27 - What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Luke 21:28 - And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment