Thursday, May 24, 2018

Trust God & Look Ahead, for Many Good Things Await You (5.24.18)

My Child,
I tell you, do not look back for I Will go before you
     to make crooked things straight!

My goodness and mercy have your back, so encourage yourself with My Word and move forward. Don't wait for someone to encourage you, for everyone is fighting their own battles.  Strengthen yourself with My Word and feed upon it, for My Word is life and health to those who find them.


When I asked Abraham to step out into the unknown, he did as I requested, he didn’t inquire of anyone.  He stepped out in faith according to the Word which I had spoken to him.  He never thought about the home he was leaving or what he was giving up. He kept his eyes on what I promised him.  For I promised that I would give him a new land and new blessings. He knew there was nothing left behind for him to hold onto; therefore, he moved forward on My Word.

Haven’t I promised you new things?
I assure you the new will be greater than the old. 
So, why My child, do you look behind so often?
 
Why do you look at the things you had or the possibilities of what you could have had, instead of looking at the new blessings that I have for you?  Don’t you trust Me?

The new blessings I have for you will far exceed the old.

The new promises that I have for you are greater than anything you had in the past, greater than anything you can ever imagine. Oh, if you could just get that into your spirit, you would sing praises unto My Name.


 Trust Me and look ahead, for many good things await you.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Proverbs 4:20-22 - My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Isaiah 42:9 - Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Isaiah 45:2 - I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight:

Romans 4:20 -21 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment