Sunday, May 27, 2018

You have been Waiting on God, but The Lord says He has been Waiting for You (5.27.18)

My Child,
I Am bringing a breakthrough into your life.
I, the Lord will give you increase for you and
     your children. 

You are desirous of a breakthrough of blessings from Me. You have been puzzled why it has not come to the degree you desire. My child, that which you desire is far less than what I have planned for you.

You have been waiting on Me, but I tell you
     I have been waiting 
for you.

Yes, I’ve been waiting on you to break your mold.
Break free from those things in your life that have
     kept you bound to the old.
I cannot break them for you.
I Will give you wisdom; however, you must choose
     to break free and follow Me. 

I Have called you for My Purpose.

My Word will set you free, but you must choose to follow Me.

Do not wallow in misery.
Do not wallow in self-pity.
Do not wallow in fear and doubt.
Step out in faith, 
believe in Me so I can prepare you
     for your breakthrough.

I will be manifesting Myself in a new way.
I will not continue to allow the old things
     to stay in your life.

I have heard your prayers, beloved.
I have heard your songs of love to Me.

Do not think that I do not see.
Do not think that I do not hear the things you say
     and sing unto Me.

I Am the great I Am, and I see and hear all.

Now, I want you to listen to Me, listen as never before.  Listen and be quick to obey.  Blessings will overtake you when you choose to walk in complete obedience to My Word. 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Deuteronomy 28:2 - And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD.

Joshua 24:15 - And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Deuteronomy 7:12-13 (NASB) - Then it shall come about
because you listen to these judgments and keep and do them, that the LORD your GOD will keep with you His covenant and His loving kindness which He swore to your forefathers. "He will love you and bless you and multiply you; He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, your grain and your new wine and your oil, the increase of your herd and the young of your flock, in the land which He swore to your forefathers to give you."  

Psalm 115:14 - May the LORD give you increase, you and your children! 

John 8:36 - If the Son, therefore, shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of
fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment